Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Fun Present

************


My temp agency has me working at a bank this week. Amidst the fun of inputting invoices, filing W-9s and scanning and copying enough for a lifetime, I managed to make friendly acquaintance with people in the surrounding cubicles. Two of those cubicles belong to the friendly IT men who work for the bank. We trade stories about burpees, planks, board game cafes, Doctor Who, and upcoming weddings. Men after my own heart, both of them, I tell you. Even though I would call us mere acquaintances at this time, it is true that my ENFP-T personality means that I understand people and those people understand me almost immediately into the beginning of our relationship.

As it turns out, this acquaintanceship was no different, and as I sat in the bathroom playing with my phone, this beautiful gift of bubble wrap was laid out awaiting my return.

****


****

Who says working at a bank can't be entertaining?? Stay tuned for more tales of funemployment.

************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns? Wanna put my privilege in its place? Commiserate? I'd love to hear it all here!